My Guest Posting Experience

I don't even know what's wrong with me. What do you think is wrong with a guy whose site is probably the most promising and fastest growing site online?


I have tried several times to guest post on various site but to no avail. I have tried 2createawebsite, problogger, youngprepro, and the rest they all turned me down.


Infact, I think I should receive an award for having the most turned down guest post in recent times. This is really frustrating for me that I just can't get things right.


What's the reason for turning me down? Well, they complain that my post is too generic, common and found on most blogs. What the heck! I wrote this post with my very own hands and they are purely my idea, so I don't understand what they all mean by being generic!


Although my site is receiving trickles of traffic from search engines and other areas but that isn't what I want, I want something concrete like receiving 1000 visitors a day will be my type of traffic. That's a good start for any ambitious blogger who wants to make a living online!


Sometimes I feel more like a failure already especially for an experienced blogger like me who have been in this game for nothing close to 4 years. When I see young fellow blogger who just came in "yesterday" and all of a sudden have their post get approved in various sites I feel even more disappointed.


When you consider the other methods of pulling in traffic, you'll discover that it's takes longer time. Be it seo, article submission, social bookmarking, etc. They all take time to achieve results.


If you need quick traffic, guest post is a sure way of getting such targetted traffic in a short time. once you are approved and your post is well received by the "populace" on a high traffic site. Bam! Floods of traffic to your site.


Especially for the era that we are in. The era of guest post because everybody is getting crazy about guest post these days even the new blogger are hoping to guest post in order to promote their lactating blogs.


Judging from the influx of bloggers towards these direction, it's more like all road now leads to "guest posting".


All the other known methods of getting traffic is a close chapter for now but I believe very soon guest post will go out of trend. My instinct tells me that!


But I don't want to imagine that for now anyway, What I want is to take full advantage of this moment while it is still the in-thing. Especially when it has to do with getting traffic!


This article is a voice for several thousands of bloggers out there, both young or old, male or female who have tried to venture into guest posting but have failed to actually make a breakthrough!

No comments:

Post a Comment