How I Ranked Number One In Major Search Engines In Less Than A Month!

You won't believe this! If I told you that in less than 3 days my blog was indexed by Google and other top search engine sites and in less than one{1} month my blog also made the top listing of Google, MSN and Yahoo for my main keywords which are; "make money online today for beginner" and "make money online today for beginners" respectively. Unbelievable! You might say but this is actually true! Read on!


As at the time of this writing, my blog currently ranks number one{1} in Yahoo and MSN for the targeted long-tail keyword "make money online today for beginner and "make money online today for beginners" while at Google my blog ranks number 3,4,5 respectively for the keyword "make money online today for beginner".


In this article, I will reveal to you the secret of my achievements. Well pay attention as am about to share with you my success story in the succeeding paragraphs.


Listen to this words of wisdom; Getting to the top is not a child's play, it's takes a lot of effort and sacrifice to attain success. However, there are some factors that would bring about these successes.


One major factor which has help fastrack the level of exposure of my blog is no other than Seo{search engine optimization}.


The truth is, Seo is actually the secret behind my success. It has helped launch me out into the online world in a short time, what could have taken other blogs to achieve in years I have achieved in just few days.


You'll agree with me that getting to the top of search engine listing especially Google isn't easy at all much less in just few days!


Thanks to books by Brad Callen and Jonathan Leger which taught me all the rudiments of Seo.


The truth is, to be a complete blogger or webmaster you'll actually need some basic training in Seo especially in the area of content update where you need to update your blog everytime.


You wouldn't want to outsource everytime you need fresh articles for your blog, would you? It saves you time and money looking for Seo experts to write your articles which might not really meet your taste!


Knowing Seo has greatly impacted on my subconscious mind, what I mean't is that I don't just write for my readers only but also for the search engines to understand my "language". I must be able to communicate with them in their language for me to be well received!


Don't get me wrong, am not advocating for webmasters that write bunch of codes for search engines which are entirely meaningless for humans.


No! No! No! I mean you should learn to write in such a way that your readers will enjoy your write-up and also search engines will thank you for a well optimized article! So, an article good for the "machines" and good for the humans is my kind of article.


This is the article that gets your blog to the top of search engine listings in such a short time! A search engine optimized article; good for the "readers" and good for the "spiders" as well!


One cool software which has also helped the overnight success of my blog is a popular and powerful wordpress plugin called the "All in one Seo".


Almost every wordpress site uses this awesome plugin because it's very powerful such that it'll help rank your site by allowing you to give it's title, description and keyword. To be sincere with you folks this plugin has really worked for me. Cool plugin isn't it?


Although many people has complained about the effectiveness of this plugin to me it's absolutely fine 'cos it has work well for me.


What about you? How long did it take for your blog to show up in the search engines listings? Share your story! I'd love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment